Meet Jan & Sandra
Jan & Sandra
About the Client
2 daughters, serving as advisors to their father, the homeowner
Jan and Sandra's father lived in Long Beach and they wanted to move their father closer to where they lived in Carlsbad. Their father's home was in original condition and they needed a stress-free, simple way to sell the home.
Years in Home
Long Beach, California
What issues did they face?
- Jan and Sandra wanted the flexibility to coordinate the timing of selling their father's home and moving their father into an assisted living facility
- Desired a stress-free, uncomplicated move for their father
- Required a fair price for a home in original condition
- Jan and Sandra were not in a position geographically to take on the challenge of selling their mother's home
What did SHPP Provide?
- Jan and Sandra were able to leave the home in its current condition, including the removal of any unwanted items
- Ability to move their father on their chosen timeline
- Provided certainty and simplicity so they could focus on settling their father into his new home
- Garnered a very fair price