Meet Connie & Carol
Connie & Carol
About the Client
2 daughters, serving as caregivers of their mother, the homeowner
Connie and Carol's mother suffered from dementia. She moved into a Memory Care Facility after her husband, who acted as her primary caregiver, passed in July 2015. At the initial meeting with the Connie and Carol, the home was vacant, and they were overwhelmed with what to do next.
Years in Home
What issues did they face?
- Due to her dementia, Connie and Carol's mother could no longer live by herself in the home
- No meaningful updates done to the home since they moved in nearly 40 years ago
- Accumulated lots of stuff over many years of living in home
- Connie and Carol were not in a position to take on the challenge of selling their mother's home
What did SHPP Provide?
- Connie and Carol were able to leave the home in its current condition, including removal of any trash or junk in the home – which was a lot!
- Purchased home 26 days from presenting offer
- Ability to quickly liquidate their house and use the funds for their mother’s continued care
- More money than a traditional sale