Meet Bob & Mary
Bob & Mary
About the Client
Bob and Mary, after living in their manufactured home for 7 years, each experienced sudden physical limitations which necessitated the offerings of an assisted living facility. They required the financial and physical benefits of a quick sale of their home in order to move.
Years in Home
What issues did they face?
- Physical limitations made it a challenge logistically to sell their home while concurrently searching for future living arrangements
- Required a certain sale price to enable them to plan for a senior community they could afford
- Needed time to decide on a community but wanted to close escrow as soon as they had decided
What did SHPP Provide?
- Bob and Mary were not required to leave the home for any reason during the escrow process
- Catered to Bob and Mary's physical limitations throughout process
- Provided more than sufficient funds for their future housing and care costs
- Completely flexible with close of escrow date to accommodate Bob and Mary's timeline