About the Client
Married couple with children
Beth and Casey, after living in their home for many years, decided to downsize into a smaller home. Due to some physical limitations, they required a service that would buy their home in 'as-is' condition at a fair price. They also needed a flexible move-out date to coordinate with securing another home.
Years in Home
What issues did they face?
- Physical limitations made it a challenge logistically to sell their home while concurrently searching for future living arrangements
- Required a flexible move-out timeline to secure a rental unit in the same school district
- Needed a competitive price to enable them to live comfortably going forward
What did SHPP Provide?
- Beth and Casey were not required to leave the home for any reason during the escrow process
- Disposed of any items they did not want to take with them
- Provided more than sufficient funds for their future housing
- Completely flexible with the leaseback date to accommodate their timeline